Friday, November 18, 2011

Rock Stars I Have Not Met - Part III

I have not met anyone in Motley Crüe...but I am 4 degrees of separation from Tommy Lee so that should count for something at a family reunion.  Years ago I was staying at a surfer house in Hermosa, annoying the shit out of my friend's cousin who I met at her wedding.  The dumb ass invited me to come stay with him for a month while I looked for a job out there.  Being from the East Coast and not being fluent in Californian, I missed the fact that this was a totally empty offer during our third 5 hour conversation and booked my flight.  He announced to me upon arrival that he had just met the girl he was going to marry 2 nights prior at another cousins wedding.  The fact remains that he surfed and was friends with Kelly Slater who had stupped Pam Anderson who was in fact married at some point to Tommy Lee.  Do you see now how I am practically rock royalty?

No comments:

Post a Comment